• All rides are billed to the customer’s credit card or corporate account numbers. A.T.T.A. TRANSPORTATION LIMO Service accepts the following cards: American Express, Discover Card, MasterCard, and Visa.
• A 20% gratuity will be billed to all rides. Gratuity is calculated on the base fare, stop time, wait time, and any holiday surcharges that will be added and itemized on the customer’s billing statement.
• The following additional charges will be itemized on the customer’s billing statement when applicable: two-way tolls, airport fees and cell phone usage.
• Applicable taxes will be charged as required.
• All published rates are subject to change without notice.
• All rates are calculated in the local currency and billed in U.S. dollars at the prevailing exchange rate.
• A.T.T.A. TRANSPORTATION LIMO Service has standardized point-to-point rates that provide flat rate pricing for travel to and from most major cities and airports.
• Sedan rates for transfers to or from outside the metro area in which a point-to-point rate does not exist will be billed at A.T.T.A. TRANSPORTATION LIMO Service’s hourly rate. Customers are billed from the time the vehicle leaves the A.T.T.A. TRANSPORTATION LIMO facility until the time it returns to the A.T.T.A. TRANSPORTATION LIMO facility, with 2 hours minimum.
• Fractions of an hour are rounded to the next fifteen minute interval.
Wait Time / Stop Time:
• Additional waiting time will be calculated in increments 15 minutes at the vehicle’s hourly rate. 20% gratuity, tolls and parking are additional.
• For all other reservations including private flights, 15 minutes of free wait time is given. Any additional wait time will be charged in 15 minute increments based on the hourly rate for that particular vehicle.
• A.T.T.A. TRANSPORTATION LIMO monitors all flights, therefore, wait time will be charged as incurred for any passenger arriving on a private plane that is delayed by more than 15 minutes.
• A.T.T.A. TRANSPORTATION LIMO does not monitor train schedules, therefore, wait time will be charged as incurred for any passenger arriving by train that is delayed by more than 15 minutes.
• Passenger requested stops on route during a point-to-point reservation will be charged $20.00 per stop for maximum of 10 minutes, and changes will revert to A.T.T.A. TRANSPORTATION LIMO hourly rate after 10 minutes.
• Passenger requested stops off route for point-to-point reservations, additional charges will revert to A.T.T.A. TRANSPORTATION LIMO Services’s hourly rate.
Cancellation and No Show Fees:
• Cancellation of sedans and SUVs with FOUR HOURS (4 HRS) NOTICE OR LESS from scheduled pick-up will result in a full charge equal to the base fare price of the trip plus the 20% gratuity.
• Cancellation of stretch limousines with FOUR DAYS (4 DAYS) NOTICE OR LESS from date of service will be charged the vehicle hourly minimum.
• Cancellation of Hummer H2, stretch SUV limousines, limousine party buses, vans/mini buses and coach buses with FIFTEEN DAYS (15 DAYS) NOTICE OR LESS from date of service will be charged the full contract amount. In cases of no existing contract, the vehicles’ hourly minimum will be charged.
• Cancellation of coordinators with FOUR DAYS (4 DAYS) NOTICE OR LESS will be charged at the full rate.
• Cancellation of Prom and Wedding contracts with FIFTEEN DAYS (15 DAYS) NOTICE OR LESS from date of service will be charged the full contract amount. In cases of no existing contract, the vehicles’ hourly minimum will be charged.
• A ‘no show’ fee equal to the base fare price of the trip plus 20% gratuity plus applicable wait time fee will be charged when the passenger fails to arrive at the designated location.
• To avoid a ‘no show’ fee call (818)795-2900 or (323)356-6660 if you cannot locate your vehicle.
• U.S. holiday surcharge, based on market rates, stop and waiting time, will be charged to all trips occurring on:
• New Year’s Eve and Day
• Memorial Day
• Fourth of July
• Labor Day
• Thanksgiving Eve and Day
• Christmas Eve and Day
Damages and Standard Rental Agreement
All deposits are NON refundable. Company is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while on charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date. The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the limousine caused during the duration of the rental by them or any members of their party. A fee of 100.00 for each carpet or seat burn. Sanitation fee is 250.00. Alcohol Consumption and drug use is prohibited by law. Any fines will be paid for by the customer. The driver has the right to terminate run without refund (if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client(s)). It is Illegal to stand through the sunroof. Smoking is not permitted in some of our limousines and this is left to the discretion of the driver. Overtime pay will apply after the first 15 minutes of prearranged time described on the run sheet. Not responsible for delays or the termination in winter caused by unsafe road conditions (not salted, accidents, etc.). Not responsible for articles left in the limousine. Balances to be paid to the driver on the run date before the beginning of the run. Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity
A.T.T.A. TRANSPORTATION LIMO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT GIVING PRIOR NOTICE. ANY TERMS AND CONDITIONS NOT INCLUDED ON THIS PAGE ARE SUBJECT TO THE SOLE DESCRETION OF A.T.T.A. TRANSPORTATION LIMO .
NO UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT IS ALLOWED WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT FROM A.T.T.A. TRANSPORTATION LIMO. ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES COPYRIGHT © 2012. A.T.T.A. TRANSPORTATION LIMO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.